GRILL'D TENNIS FINALS TICKETS PROMOTION 2020 ("PROMOTION")
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Start Date: 06/01/20 at 12:01 am AEDT
End Date: 19/01/20 at 11:59 pm AWST
Entries Open: 12:01 am AEDT 06/1/20
Entries Close: 11.59pm AWST 19/01/20
Draw Date: 20/01/2020 at 12pm AEDT
Entry is only open to ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, VIC and WA residents aged 18 years of age or over.
HOW TO ENTER
1. Entry is via purchasing any Burger, Dynamic Duo and Mini Me Packs, Salad or Sliders at www.grilld.com.au or at any Grill’d location and scanning their Relish member barcode at point of sale during the Promotion period.
a. For the purpose of clarity, anyone can register to become a Grill’d Relish member, at no cost, by:
i. registering their details in the Grill’d App Relish section and purchasing a burger or salad, or
ii. registering via the Relish membership section of the Grill’d website at www.grilld.com.au/relish. and purchasing a burger or salad
2. Eligible Entrants can participate in the Promotion by purchasing any Burger, Dynamic Duo and Mini Me Packs, Salad or Sliders online at www.grilld.com.au or at any Grill’d location and scanning their membership barcode at point of sale during the Australian Open promotion. The barcode is located in:
a. The Grill’d App within the Relish section and/or
b. The Relish membership welcome email
3. Eligible entrants who scan their Member barcode and purchase any Burger, Dynamic Duo and Mini Me Packs, Salad or Sliders a minimum one (1) time within the Promotional Period will be eligible for the Prize.
4. Online customers must be signed into their Relish account at check out in order to be eligible for the Prize.
Multiple entries are permitted. For the purpose of clarity, each entry must be accompanied by the purchase of any Burger, Dynamic Duo and Mini Me Packs, Salad or Sliders in one transaction, together with the Eligible Entrant scanning their Relish member barcode.
Multiple entries permitted subject to the following: (a) limit one (1) entry permitted per person each day; and (b) by completing the entry method, the entrant will receive one (1) entry.
TOTAL PRIZE POOL
Up to AUD $4,000
Entry Period Prize (06/01/20 – 19/01/20): The prize is Australian Open finals tickets for two (2) people.
• 1 x Double Pass Australian Open Finals tickets.
• 2x return economy class flights from the winner's nearest city where major domestic flights depart to either Melbourne, Vic (as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. The Promoter may not provide flights to the winner & their guest, if the winner resides within a sufficiently close location to Melbourne to not warrant flights. In such a case, the Promoter may instead at its discretion award alternative return transport to the winner and their guest, from the winner’s place of residence to Melbourne. However, the Promoter is under no set obligation to award any such transportation).
• 2 nights' double room in 4* accommodation in Melbourne; 1 Up to AUD $4,000.00
PRIZE CONDITIONS - Applies to All Prizes
• No part of this prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable.
• Prize date is set as per date printed on Ticket.
• Prize draw winner and their guest for the prize must be 18 years of age – or above – at the time of redemption of this prize.
The draw winners will be notified via phone and email within two (2) business days of the draw. The draw winners will be published on the Grill'd website (www.grilld.com.au), and Grill’d social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) by 22/01/2020.
Draw prize(s) must be claimed by 24/01/20 at 03:00 pm AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed draw prize, the prize will be redrawn on 27/01/20 at 03:00 pm AEST at Grill’d Support Office, 4/10 Amsterdam St Richmond. The winners of the redraw will be notified by phone and email within two (2) business days of the redraw. The winners will be notified publicly (and their details published) on the Grill'd website (www.grilld.com.au) and Grill’d social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) by 29/01/20.
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The draw component of the Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Entry Periods specified in the Schedule above.
4. Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, Grill’d stores, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. If a prize is won by a person under the age of 18, the prize may be awarded to the winner's parent or guardian and where applicable to the prize a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
a) The draw will take place at Grill’d Support Office, 4/10 Amsterdam St Richmond, VIC at 20/01/2020 at 12pm AEDT using Barrel draw.
b) The first valid entry drawn from each Entry Period will win the respective prize for that draw, as specified in the Schedule above.
c) The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
d) If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
7. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
8. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
9. The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
10. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
11. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
14. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
15. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner (and their guest for any travel prize) may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
16. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize/gift/offer is subject to the terms and conditions of the third-party prize supplier and the provision of the prize/gift/offer is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize/gift/offer at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize/gift/offer, any delay or failure relating to the prize/gift/offer itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
17. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
18. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize/gift/offer, subject to State or Territory regulation.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner/claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner/claimant will forfeit the prize/gift/offer in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win/eligible for a gift/offer. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win/ eligible to claim a gift/offer. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries/ gift/offer claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant/claimant and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize/gift/offer (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
22. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
23. Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
24. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize/gift/offer or acceptance of the prize/gift/offer.
25. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
26. Authorised under: Permit No. NSW: LTPS/19/40803, ACT: ACT TP 19/04858