1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents (excluding TAS residents). Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences on 24/11/2016 and ends at 11:59pm AEDT on 04/01/2017 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To receive one (1) entry into the draw, individuals must, during the Promotional Period, visit www.grilld.com.au/avogo, fully complete the online entry form including their first name, last name, email address, postcode and mobile number and submit the fully completed entry form (“Initial Entry”). Individuals who are already on the Grill’d database will also receive one (1) bonus entry when they submit their Initial Entry.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Only one (1) Initial Entry is permitted per person.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The draw will take place at the Promoter’s office, Level 2, 4-10 Amsterdam Street, Richmond VIC 3121 on 09/01/2017 at 11:00AM AEDT. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified by email and telephone within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published at www.grilld.com.au from 09/01/2017.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The first valid entry drawn will win $10,000, which the winner may wish to use towards a home deposit.
13. Prize is to be awarded via EFT. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
14. If the winner of the prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
15. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take / redeem the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
16. Total prize pool value is $10,000.
17. A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 09/04/2017 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner will be notified by email and telephone within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published at www.grilld.com.au from 10/04/2017.
18. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
19. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
20. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
21. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
22. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking of the prize.
24. The Promoter is Grill'd Pty Ltd (ABN 17 106 297 394), of Level 2, 4-10 Amsterdam Street, Richmond VIC 3121.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/16/09007. ACT Permit No. TP16/02249. SA Permit No. T16/2040.
Join our Grill’d Email Newsletter and receive $5 off your next purchase. Available for a limited time only. How good is that!Sign me up