1. Information on How to Enter and Prize information form part of these Conditions of Entry (Conditions of Entry).
2. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
3. The Entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with the Conditions of Entry at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to an Entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the Conditions of Entry generally.
4. All Entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Conditions of Entry even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded the Prize to the ineligible person. Return of the Prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
5. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Conditions of Entry and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. The Promoter is Grill’d ABN: ABN 17 106 297 394 of Level 2, 4-10 Amsterdam Street, Richmond VIC 3121 (Promoter).
7. Participating Grill’d restaurants nationally.
8. The Promotion will commence 9:00am AEST on 15/08/2017 until 11:59pm AEST 22/08/2017 (Promotion Period).
9. Entry in the Promotion is open to all Australian residents excluding:
(a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities, the Participating Outlets and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of the Prize);
(b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 9(a) of these Conditions of Entry;
(c) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter,
(Eligible Entrants). The persons referred to in paragraph 9(b) of these Conditions of Entry includes natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
10. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
HOW TO ENTER
11. Entry is via the Internet (Web Entry)
12. Eligible Entrants can complete their Eligible Entry during the Promotion Period by:
(a) visiting www.grilld.com.au/botanicals and fully completing and submitting the online Promotion entry on the Online Entry Site (Online Entry Form), including:
i. all details required on the Online Entry Form, including their first name, last name, contact phone number, post code and email address;
ii. indicating their acceptance of these Conditions of Entry
iii. Upon submitting online entry form, a unique QR code will be sent to the nominated email address to complete the Entry process
iv. Entrants must then purchase one (1) main item – any burger or salad (Eligible Products) from a Participating Outlet (Qualifying Purchase) and scan the QR code received at the till
• Entry into the promotion can be validated at all Grill’d restaurants nationally
• QR code to be scanned at the time of purchase of any burger or salad item
• Only one entry per transaction
• QR code is single use and cannot be used for multiple entries
• Not valid with any other offer
• Replica or forged versions of the QR code voucher will not be accepted
13. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion website are the entrant’s sole responsibility and are solely dependent on the internet and / or mobile service provider used. Eligible Entrants must submit their entries manually using an internet browser.
14. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism.
15. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter the Promotion repeatedly is prohibited and will render entries submitted using such means as invalid.
16. Incomplete, illegible, indecipherable or incorrect Entries (as determined by the Promoter, at their absolute discretion) are not eligible to win.
17. Entries are deemed to be received at the time the QR code is scanned when an Eligible Product is purchased, not time of transmission by the entrant.
18. If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion:
(a) Appropriate photo identification or other documentation required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Promotion and claim the Prize (if drawn) and compliance with these Conditions of Entry; and
19. If the items required by the Promoter are not received or an entrant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the entry(s) submitted by the Eligible Entrant will be deemed invalid.
20. The Prize will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction. In the event that the Eligible Entrant cannot provide suitable validation or verification, the Eligible Entrant will forfeit the Prize and no substitute will be offered.
21. All costs associated or arising in connection with the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Prize winner.
22. Entrants can only enter the Promotion in their own name.
23. If more than one person attempts to claim the Prize, the Promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine which of those persons the winning entrant is.
PRIZE DRAW AND INFORMATION
24. A random electronic Prize draw will be conducted at Grill’d Support Office Level 2, 4-10 Amsterdam Street, Richmond VIC 3121 (Draw Location) by a representative of the Promoter on 21/08/2017 (Prize Draw).
25. One (1) Eligible Entrant with a valid Eligible Entry drawn will win one (1) prize consisting of free Grill’d burgers for a year. This will be awarded as a Grill’d gift card with enough credit for 1 burger every week for 52 weeks. The winner may only use this once per week for 52 weeks at any Grill’d restaurant nationally. Total prize pool value is $780.
NOTIFICATION OF PRIZE WINNER
26. The Prize winner will be:
(a) notified by phone and in writing via email
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
27. If the Prize is won by an Eligible Entrant and they do not claim the Prize by 12 noon AEST on 24/08/2017, a random electronic re-draw will be conducted on that date and time at the Draw Location by a representative of the Promoter from all remaining Eligible Entries received in the Promotion, subject to any directions from the State and Territory Gaming Departments (Re-Draw).
NOTIFICATION OF RE-DRAW WINNER (IF ANY)
28. The Prize Re-Draw winner, if any, will be:
(a) notified by phone and in writing via email
29. Each Qualifying Purchase counts towards one (1) entry only.
30. Eligible Entrants may enter the Promotion multiple times, provided each entry is accompanied by a Qualifying Purchase as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
31. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable. The Prize must be taken as offered and may not be varied.
32. The Promoter shall not be liable for the Prize being lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches the winner or after it has been released to the winner.
33. The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any variation in the value of the Prize from the time of printing Promotion materials.
34. If the Promoter is unable to provide the winner with the nominated Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value to the nominated Prize, subject to any directions given by State and / or Territory Gaming Departments.
35. The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. The Promoter does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available, or the Participating Outlets will be open, at all times during the Promotion Period.
36. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including (but not limited to) due to infection by computer virus, bugs, network failure, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it, subject to State and / or Territory regulations, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion.
37. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry or draw mechanism in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
(a) Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, the Participating Outlets and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
(b) the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph 43(a), shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or the acceptance or use of the Prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
39. The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of the Prize.
40. The Promoter reserves the right to change the Promotion, or part of the Promotion at any time
41. The Prize winner must, at the Promoter's request, participate in any Promotion activity (such as publicity and photography) relating to the winning of the Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any future promotional material.
42. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
43. All entries become the sole property of the Promoter.
44. All information Entrants provide (Personal Information) will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and may be entered into a database and the Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, agencies engaged by the Promoter, or any other third party nominated by the Promoter, for the Promoter's current and future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to them.
45. The Promoter may disclose Entrants' Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
46. Entrants can request access to update or correct their Personal Information held by the Promoter and may request that they not receive further Promotional or marketing communications from the Promoter by contacting the Promoter at the address above. Should an Entrant's contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the Entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. All Personal Information will be securely stored by the Promoter.