Promoter: Grill’d Pty Ltd ABN 17 106 297 394, Level 2, 4-10 Amsterdam Street, Richmond, VIC, 3121, Australia. Ph: 03 9426 1200
Start date: 22/05/2020 12am AEDT
End date: 19/06/2020 11:59pm AWST
Eligible entrants: Entry is open to ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, VIC and WA residents aged 15 years and over
How to enter:
- Entrants must upload video content in accordance with TikTok and Instagram content guidelines from a public account on the Instagram or TikTok media platforms with the hashtag #DressUpForGrilld and tag @grilldburgers during the promotional period.
- Video content must feature entrant DRESSED UP for their GRILL’D ORDER.
- “Dressed Up”; To qualify, entrants must clearly have shown effort in their outfit, either in formal/cocktail, themed attire and/or any costume
- “Grill’d Order”; video must clearly show the entrant has either visited and ordered from a Grill’d restaurant whilst dressed up OR collected a takeaway/delivery order dressed up OR dressed up at home with their Grill’d order.
- Content will be judged in accordance with the most impressive execution; this includes entrants “dressed up” and creative video content execution
Entries Permitted: Multiple entries are permitted by entrants across the Instagram or TikTok media platforms, entrants are eligible to win only (1) one of the (6) six major prizes.
Major Prize (Free Burgers for a Year): (6) six major prizes of free burgers for a year to be won. Free burgers for a year equates to (1) one free burger, per week for 52 weeks. Fifty-two (52) free burger vouchers will be provided to the recipient to claim over a twelve (12) month period. To be eligible to enter, entrants must share a video of themselves dressed up for their Grill’d occasion at home, dining in or picking up their order on TikTok or Instagram with their Grill’d order and tag @grilldburgers and #DressUpForGrilld.
Prize Vouchers: Valid at all open Grill’d restaurants. Vouchers can be redeemed for dine-in and takeaway, excludes online ordering, Grill’d delivery or third-party delivery partners. Voucher is valid for one free standard size burger only. Additional toppings at extra cost. Not valid with any other offer. Limited to one voucher per transaction. Original vouchers only. Photocopied, scanned or electronic versions of this voucher will not be accepted. Offer expires on the date stamped.
The winners will be notified via Instagram or TikTok on 22/06/2020. Winners will be required to provide their postal address to receive the Prize. The winners will also be published on the Grill'd website (www.grilld.com.au) on 22/06/2020.
Major prizes must be claimed by 26/06/20 at 15:00 AEDT. In the event a winner does not respond to the email and phone call notifying them that they have successfully won one (1) of the six (6) major prizes, and provided their best postal address, another winner will be selected on 29/06/20 at 15:00 pm AEST at Grill’d Support Office, 4/10 Amsterdam St Richmond. The new winners will be notified by phone and email within two (2) business days after they have been selected. The winners will be notified publicly (and social media handle details published) on the Grill'd website (www.grilld.com.au) by 31/06/20.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The draw component of the Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Entry Periods specified in the Schedule above.
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, Grill’d stores, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to) or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- The Entrant agrees that by uploading non offensive video content from a public account on the Instagram or TikTok media platforms with the hashtag #DressUpForGrilld and tag @grilldburgers during the promotional period, automatically gives the promoter the ownership of the said material use as content across any media channel, during or post the promotional date.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner (and their guest for any travel prize) may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize/gift/offer, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner/claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner/claimant will forfeit the prize/gift/offer in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win/eligible for a gift/offer. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win/ eligible to claim a gift/offer. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries/ gift/offer claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant/claimant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or willful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize/gift/offer (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize/gift/offer or acceptance of the prize/gift/offer.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.