Promoter: Grill’d Pty Ltd ABN 17 106 297 394, Level 2, 4-10 Amsterdam Street, Richmond, VIC, 3121, Australia. Ph: 03 9426 1200
Start date: 01/09/2020 12am AEDT
End date: 30/09/2020 11:59pm AWST
Eligible entrants: Entry is only open to QLD, SA, VIC and WA residents aged 18 years and over
How to Enter:
- During promotional period; Relish Members who make two transactions which include 1 or more main item, will have access to a 21-day free pass from Goodlife Health Clubs.
- Main item excludes Mini Me Pack and Dynamic Duo.
- Dine-in, phone and takeaway orders: Relish Member must present, and scan Relish Membership barcode found in email or in Grill’d App at the time of payment for the transaction to be eligible.
- Online orders for pick-up or Grill’d delivery: Relish Member must be logged into Relish account for transaction to be eligible.
On 1 October, entrants who have satisfied the above criteria will receive an email with a unique code and instructions to receive 21 free days at any Goodlife Health Club around the country.
- Orders made through third party delivery platforms cannot be attributed to e Relish Member account and therefore will not count towards the require “two transactions”.
- Replica or forged versions of Relish Membership barcode will not be accepted. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Guests who satisfy the criteria will receive an email on 01/10/2020 with the campaign code to use when creating their Goodlife account.
- Members will have two months to activate their account and establish a date to start their 21 free ay trial.
- The “Free Pass” offer is limited to one Free Pass per person and valid for first time Goodlife users only who are non-members. The user must live or work in the local area.
- Prior to accessing the Participating Outlet, Free Pass holders must:
- Provide proof of photo identification;
- Provide name, age, address and phone number/email address;
- Read, understand and agree to any terms of entry and club conduct; and
- Read, understand and agree to any waiver and indemnity required by Goodlife.
- A Free Pass can only be used in accordance with the Goodlife Age Policy which restricts access and usage of certain equipment to minors. The Age Policy can be found at www.goodlife.com.au.
- The Free Pass allows access to the selected Participating Outlet during staffed hours only.
- The Free Pass must be activated before the expiry date on the Free Pass or via the redemption card/letter, and once activated is valid from the first visit date of use of the Free Pass and must be used consecutive days.
- Free Passes that are not activated before the expiry date are void.
- The Free Pass is valid only at the Participating Outlet selected at the time of registering for the Free Pass.
- The Free Pass includes basic club access only including group fitness, weights and cardio (subject to the Goodlife Age Policy). Unless expressly stated on the Free Pass, a Free Pass does not include any additional products or services such as personal training, specialist programs such as the 8/12 Week Challenge, child minding, swimming pool, Arena , Fit Series or HYPOXI.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, it cannot be redeemed for cash. See www.goodlife.com.au for these details.