Student Drink Offer
- Only valid Monday – Wednesday between 9th April – 26th November 2018
- Must show a valid Student ID with QR code to redeem offer
- Offer only valid via the Grill’d App live GIF QR code
- Dine in only
- Customer must present Grill’d QR code vis the Grill’d App for this applicable offer on phone/mobile device at the time of purchase of any Burger or Salad from any Grill’d Store to redeem a drink (non-alcoholic standard size, or alcoholic standard size) at the same time of purchase.
- Offer includes choice of: one free alcoholic beverage of 375ml size or: one free non-alcoholic beverage of 600ml size or less.
- Limit one (1) free drink per burger purchase per transaction
- Redemption of offer for an alcoholic beverage may only be made by persons aged 18 years or over, with valid age identification (I.D.) presented to receive alcoholic drink. Alcoholic beverages will be served in compliance with local RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol) requirements.
- Offer does not apply to purchases of Sliders, Dynamic Duo, Mini me Packs.
- Replica or forged versions of this QR code/voucher will not be accepted.
- Offer applies to dine-in purchases only, This offer is not available for takeaway, online ordering, UberEats or @table ordering. Offer not valid with any other offer
GRILL'D Student Referral Comp ("Conditions of Entry")
Promotion: Grill'd Student Referral Comp
Promoter: Grill'd Pty Ltd ABN 17 106 297 394, Level 2, 4-10 Amsterdam Street, Richmond, VIC 3121, Australia. Ph: 0394261200
Promotional Period: Start date: 10/04/18 at 12:01 am AEDT
End date: 09/05/18 at 11:59 pm AWST
Entry Period 1
Entries Open 12:01 am AEDT 10/04/18
Entries Close 11.59pm AWST 09/05/18
Draw Date 12/05/2018 at 3pm AEDT
Eligible entrants: Entry is only open to ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, VIC and WA residents aged 18 years of age or over.
How to Enter: To enter the Promotion, the entrant must download the Grill'd App, register their profile as a student within the App and refer 5 friends through the "refer a friend" section in their menu. Upon the download of the Grill'd App and registration as a student of the 5 referred friends via the unique code sent to them, 1 X entry will be automatically issued to the referrer.
Entrants can enter as many times as they like, as long as bundles of 5 friends are referred and 5 of those referred have downloaded and registered as a student on the Grill'd App using the unique code sent to them by the original referrer
Entrants upon download of the app must select the tick-box acknowledging that they have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions for the Grill'd App. The 5 referees must download and register as a student between 12:01 am AEDT 10/04/18and 11.59pm AWST 09/05/18. An entrant will be entered into the respective draw for the Entry Period in which they entered.
Entries permitted: Multiple entries permitted subject to the following: (a) bundles of 5 referees have downloaded and registered via the Grill'd App as students; and (b) by completing the entry method, the entrant will receive one (1) entry.
Total Prize Pool: Up to AUD $5,000.00
Prize Description Entry Period 1 Prize : The prize is 5 x $1000 - transferred into the winners nominated account
Number of this prize 5
Value (per prize) AUD $1000
Prize Conditions: Applies to All Prizes:
- No part of this prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a gift card/voucher are not included. Any unused balance of a gift card/voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of a gift card/voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card/voucher.
- Frequent flyer points will not be awarded and do not form part of the prize.
- Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
Winner notification: The draw winners will be notified via phone and email within two (2) business days of the draw. The draw winners will be published on the Grill'd website (www.grilld.com.au), and Grill'd social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) by 15/06/2018.
Unclaimed Prizes: Draw prize(s) must be claimed by 3/08/18 at 03:00 pm AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed draw prize, the prize will be redrawn on 6/08/18 at 03:00 pm AEST at Grill'd, 4-10 Amsterdam St, Richmond, VIC 3121. The winners of the redraw will be notified by phone and email within two (2) business days of the redraw. The winners will be notified publicly (and their details published) on the Grill'd website (www.grilld.com.au) and Grill'd social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) by 09/08/18.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- The draw component of the Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Entry Periods specified in the Schedule above.
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, Grill'd stores, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- If a prize is won by a person under the age of 18, the prize may be awarded to the winner's parent or guardian and where applicable to the prize a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize/gift/offer, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner/claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner/claimant will forfeit the prize/gift/offer in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win/eligible for a gift/offer. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win/ eligible to claim a gift/offer. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries/ gift/offer claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant/claimant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize/gift/offer (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize/gift/offer or acceptance of the prize/gift/offer.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- No part of a gift/offer is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize/gift/offer or transferable. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
- All offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer/s. All offer/s (where applicable) are valid for dine-in only.
- If any claimants of an offer/gift chooses not to take/redeem their offer/gift (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a gift/offer by the time specified by the Promoter, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the gift/offer.
- If a gift/offer is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the gift/offer to a gift/offer of similar type, as determined by the Promoter.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a person who is eligible to claim a gift/offer, the Promoter/Grill’d store reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of such person.
- Persons who register via the Grill’d App and participate in this Promotion understand and agree their personal information will be used in accordance with clause 13 above.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or alter the Promotion at anytime and without notice.
- The Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol and encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol. A full version of these Guidelines is available at https://www.nhmrc.gov.au/_files_nhmrc/publications/attachments/ds10-alcohol.pdf. The NSW liquor promotion guidelines and intoxication guidelines are available at http://www.liquorandgaming.nsw.gov.au.