Grill’d Ultimate Game Day Experience Terms & Conditions
- 1.1 Entry into the Ultimate game day experience (“Competition”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Entry instructions and prize information form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- 1.2 For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, the promoter is Grill’d Pty Ltd (ABN 17 106 297 394) Level 2, 4-10 Amsterdam Street, Richmond, Victoria 3121 (“Promoter”).
- 2. Eligibility to Enter
- 2.1 Entry is open to Victorian residents currently living in Victoria who are not existing Grill’d Relish members.
- 2.2 Entrants under 18 years of age must have prior consent of their parent or guardian or their entry will be invalid. The parent or guardian must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may contact the parent or guardian to verify consent and to provide proof of relationship to the entrant. Failure to provide such proof will immediately invalidate the winner’s entitlement to the prize.
- 2.3 Directors, management, officers, employees and contractors of the Promoter and associated agencies, retailers, suppliers and companies, and their immediate families are ineligible to enter this Competition. For the purposes of this clause, "immediate families" includes his or her spouse, ex-spouse, de facto spouse, child, step child, adopted child, parent, step-parent, grandparent, uncle, aunt, siblings, step-siblings, or first cousin, whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manager, officer, employee or contractor.
- 3. Entry Details
- 3.1 The Competition commences at 9am ADST on 25/3/22 and ends at 9am ADST on 30/3/22. (“Competition Period”).
- 3.2 To enter the Competition the person entering this Competition (“Entrant”) must, during the Competition Period sign up to Grill’d’s Relish membership program by visiting https://www.grilld.com.au/acco... card&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=Storm22, creating a Relish account, including full name, email and phone number and use the referral code STORM22.
(each an “Entry”).
- The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter and not the time of transmission by the Entrant. Entries received outside of the Competition Period will not be accepted by the Promoter and will be deemed to be invalid.
- 4. Entry into the Competition
- 4.1 Only one entry is permitted per Entrant.
- 4.2 To enter the Competition, Entrants must follow the entry instructions and comply with all other applicable requirements during the Competition Period. Entries must be submitted in accordance with the entry instructions and will not be accepted in any other form.
- 4.3 An Entrant’s Entry must not be late, incomplete or incomprehensible or contain any content that infringes the rights (including intellectual property rights) of any person or is unlawful, obscene, offensive, indecent, defamatory, discriminatory, libellous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate (which includes, without limitation, any content involving excessive violence, malice or swearing), capable of encouraging conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, capable of violating any law or giving rise to any civil liability.
- 4.4 Once submitted, no changes to or withdrawal of an Entry will be permitted.
- 4.5 There is no cost to enter.
- 4.6 Upon Entry, all Entries and content contained in those entries become the property of the Promoter. Each Entrant assigns all proprietary rights (including any intellectual property rights) they have in their Entry to the Promoter. The Promoter has the right to modify, adapt or alter the design and use the Entry (whether in original or modified form, in whole or in part) across any communication or marketing platform owned or used by the Promoter. The Promoter is entitled to use any of the submitted Entries for any purpose, including (but not limited to) any future promotion, marketing or publicity purposes.
- 4.7 All Entries may be uploaded onto the Promoter’s website and may also be displayed on the Promoter’s Facebook page, Twitter account or any other social media platform or in any digital or promotional communications.
- 4.8 Any Entry that is made on behalf of an Entrant by a third party, or otherwise by proxy, will be invalid.
- 4.9 The Promoter reserves the right to, at any time, and in its absolute discretion:
remove, edit, modify or take down in full or in part, from any communication channels or platforms, on which the Entries have been published, any Entry, including (but not limited to) any Entry that the Promoter deems, in its sole discretion, to not be in the spirit of this Competition, to be offensive or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, any legislation, regulations or by-laws;
verify the validity of Entries and Entrants (including an Entrant's identity, age, and place of residence). In the event that suitable proof cannot be provided to verify the validity of the Entry and Entrants, the prize will be forfeited in who and no substitute will be offered; and
disqualify any Entrant who submits an Entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (or any other content guidelines notified by the Promoter during the Entry process for the Promotion) or who interferes or tampers with the Entry process or if the Entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Competition. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an Entrant are reserved.
- 4.10 Despite anything to the contrary in these Terms and Conditions, errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's complete discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- 4.11 Any costs associated with entering this Competition are the responsibility of each Entrant.
- 4.12 The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected Entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible Entries will also be deemed invalid and will not be included in the Competition. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any entry not received. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches.
- 5. Prize Information
- 5.1 There are multiple prizes available: All prizes must be fulfilled at Round 4, April 3, AMMI park:
- 1 x Coin toss experience
- 1 x 2022 Melbourne Storm team signed jersey
- 2 x spots - Side line access to watch Storm warm up
- 2 x spots in Guard of Honour
- 2 x reserved seats
- 1 x Grill’d hat, 1 x Grill’d T shirt, $50 Grill’d gift card
Valued at $1500
Second Prize (4 x available):
- 2 X spots – Side line access to watch Storm warm up
- 2 x spots in Guard of Honour
- 2 x reserved seats
- 1 x Grill’d hat, 1 x Grill’d T shirt, $50 Grill’d gift card
Valued at $400 each.
(each a “Prize”).
- 5.2 The maximum total value of the Prizes awarded in this Competition is AUD$3,100.
- 5.3 Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of publishing these T&Cs (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
- 5.4 The Prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash. The Prize must be taken as stated, and on the dates specified in these terms and no compensation will be paid if a winner is unable to use the Prize. In the event that the Prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a Prize, or element of it, of equal or greater value.
- 5.5 The winners must be ready, willing and able to receive and/or participate in the Prize as required by these terms and conditions. The Winner must participate in the Prize personally.
- 5.6 If any winner is under 18 years of age, they must be accompanied by an adult when participating in the Prize.
- 5.7 The Winners are responsible for ensuring their companion/s comply with all terms relating to the Prize.
- 5.8 The Promoter and its representatives will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of the Prize or an element of it.
- 6. Selection of winners
- The winners will be chosen at random by manual draw which will take place at 9.30am AEDT on 30/3/22 at the Promoter's offices at 4-10 Amsterdam Street, Richmond, Victoria 3121.
- The first valid entry drawn will win the first prize as described above.
- The next 4 valid entries drawn will win the second prize as described above.
- The winner/s will be personally notified by email and telephone by 30/3/22.
- The name of the winner/s will be published on the Promoter's website at [insert website] by 31/3/22.
- The results of the draw will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the results of the draw. This is a game of chance.
- 7. Second chance draw
- If a winner does not respond within 24 hours of being notified that they have won the competition, that winner is not readily identified and reasonable efforts have been made by the Promoter to identify the winner were unsuccessful, they will automatically forfeit their prize and the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner through a second chance draw.
- If necessary, a second chance draw will be held on 31/3/2022 at the same time and place as the first draw. The first valid entry drawn will win any unclaimed prize.
- The winner/s will be personally notified by email and telephone by 31/3/2022.
- The name of the winner/s will be published on the Promoter's website at grilld.com.au by 31/3/2022.
- 7.5 The results of any second chance draw will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the results of the draw.
- 7.6 The Promoter must distribute the prize/s to the winner/s within 28 days of the draw.
- 8. Privacy
- 8.3 By entering the Competition, the Entrant consents to receipt of information (including via post, phone, email and SMS) regarding the Competition and other emails or communications which inform the Entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services the Entrant may be interested in. The Promoter may continue to provide the Entrant with this information for an indefinite period unless and until advised otherwise by the Entrant.
- 9. Additional Terms
- 9.1 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees or implied warranties as provided under any applicable consumer protection laws.
- 9.2 If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
- 9.3 Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter and its associated companies are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
any problems or technical malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control) of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on any computer system or at any website, or any combination thereof, including (but not limited to) any injury or damage to Entrants or any other person’s property related to or resulting from participation in this Competition;
any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in connection with this Competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of this Competition;
any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or third part interference or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries or entrants details;
any Entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by the Promoter);
any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant (independent financial advice should be sought);
participation in this Competition; or
cancellation of this Competition.
- 9.4 This Competition, or any aspect of it, may be changed or withdrawn by the Promoter at any time without prior notification. In the event of any dispute, the Promoter will be the sole arbitrator and its decision will be final (subject to any laws that may apply).
- 9.5 Any attempt to deliberately damage the Promoter's promotional website or the information on the website, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions of Entry or any other legal obligation by an Entrant, the Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
- 9.6 These Terms and Conditions are governed by, and are to be construed in accordance with, the laws enforceable in Victoria, Australia. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in Victoria, Australia and any court hearing appeals from those courts.
- 9.7 These Terms and Conditions embody the entire agreement between the Promoter and each Entrant with respect to this Competition.
- 9.8 Any provision in these terms and conditions which is invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is to be read down for the purpose of that jurisdiction, if possible, so as to be valid and enforceable, and otherwise must be severed to the extent of the invalidity or unenforceability, without affecting the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions or affecting the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
- 9.9 The Promoter can be contacted at:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 03 9426 1200
- 10. Additional terms – the Prize
- 10.1 Event tickets are only valid for the date or period specified on the tickets of by the event provider, and are subject to any terms and conditions imposed by the event provider and/or its associates. Once awarded, the Promoter is not liable for any ticket that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- 10.2 The Winners and their companion must comply with:
any conditions of entry imposed by AAMI Park including (but not limited to) compliance with any dress codes, possession of prohibited items and intoxication regulations; and
all rules and regulations imposed by AAMI Park, including photography restrictions and no smoking rules.
- 10.3 The Winners and their companion are responsible for all other expenses including spending money, meals (unless specified), drinks, transfers, activities and incidentals not expressly included in the Prize.
- 10.4 The Winners and their companion must act in a respectable, civilised, well-behaved manner at all times while at the event. A Winner and their companion may be refused entry or ejected from AAMI Park at any time for any reason at the AAMI Park’s sole discretion.