Promotion: ‘Win Melbourne Storm Inner Sanctum Experience & Signed Jersey’
Promoter: Grill’d Pty Ltd ABN 17 106 297 394, Level 2, 4-10 Amsterdam Street, Richmond, VIC, 3121, Australia. Ph: 03 9426 1200
Start date: 11/09/2021 7am AEDT End date: 22/09/2021 11:59pm AEDT
Eligible entrants: Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over
How to enter:
Eligible Entrants can participate in the Promotion by:
Signing up to Relish with the referral code STORMFINALS
Entries Permitted: Limited to one (1) by completing the entry method, the entrant will receive one (1) entry.
Total Prize Pool: Up to AUD $1500.00 Prize description:
• 1 x Virtual Inner Sanctum Experience for the winner and four (4) friends valued at $1000
• 1 x Signed Melbourne Storm Jersey valued at $500
No part of this prize is exchangeable, transferable or redeemable
for cash or any other prize
Prize draw winner for the prize must be 18 years of age – or above – at the time of redemption of this prize
The draw winners of Virtual Inner Sanctum Experience will be notified via phone and email within one (1) business days of the draw.
The draw winners will be published on the Grill'd website
(www.grilld.com.au), by 23/10/2021.
Draw prize(s) must be claimed by 23/09/21 at 10:00AM AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed draw prize, the prize will be redrawn on 23/08/21 at 11:00 am AEST at Grill’d Support Office, 4/10 Amsterdam St Richmond.
The winners of the redraw for:
Virtual Inner Sanctum Experience will be notified via phone and
email within one (1) business days of the redraw.
The winners will be notified publicly (and their details published) on the Grill'd website (www.grilld.com.au) by 23/09/21.
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The draw component of the Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Entry Periods specified in the Schedule above.
4. Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, Grill’d stores, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step- parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
By entering this competition Grill’d reserves the right to share the entrant’s name and email address with the Melbourne Storm Football
• The draw will take place at Grill’d Support Office, 4/10
Amsterdam St Richmond, VIC at 23/09/2021 at 9am
AEDT, using a computer-generated random selector.
6. The first valid entry drawn from each Entry Period draw will win the
respective prize for that draw, as specified in the Schedule above.
7. The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an
invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
8. If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw
will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
9. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
10. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to) or
does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
11. The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
12. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
13. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
14. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
16. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
17. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner (and their guest for any travel prize) may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
18. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize/gift/offer is subject to the terms and conditions of the third- party prize supplier and the provision of the prize/gift/offer is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize/gift/offer at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize/gift/offer, any delay or failure relating to the
prize/gift/offer itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its
obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
19. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant
statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
20. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize/gift/offer, subject to State or Territory regulation.
21. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner/claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner/claimant will forfeit the prize/gift/offer in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win/eligible for a gift/offer. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win/ eligible to claim a gift/offer. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries/ gift/offer claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant/claimant and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or willful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize/gift/offer (or recommendation), except for any liability which
cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to
the minimum allowable by law).
24. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with
all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
25. Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
26. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize/gift/offer or acceptance of the prize/gift/offer.
27. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.