These terms and conditions govern the Grill’d Specialty Burger Promotion (Promotion). By registering and participating in the Promotion, you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions. In these terms and conditions, ‘Grill’d’, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means Grill’d Pty Ltd ABN 17 106 297 394 of Level 2, 4-10 Amsterdam Street, Richmond VIC 3121.
1. The Promotion will take place from 11am (EST) on Wednesday 13 September 2017 to 11.59 pm (AWST) on Tuesday 26 September 2017 (Promotion Period).
2. To participate in the Promotion, head to https://www.grilld.com.au/ and register at any time between now Wednesday 13 September 2017 to 11.59 pm (AWST) on Tuesday 26 September 2017 (Registration Period).
3. We won’t accept any new registrations after the conclusion of the Registration Period.
4. Anyone can register for this Promotion, including staff members and those under 18 years of age. By registering, you confirm that any information you provide when registering is true and accurate.
Receiving your burger barcodes
5. By registering for the Promotion, you will be eligible to receive one promotional offer during the Promotion Period in the form of a redeemable barcode, which we will send by email to the email address that you provide upon registration (burger barcode).
6. Each burger barcode will be redeemable for a free burger, on the conditions set out below.
7. Burger barcodes will be sent out instantly as you register for the promotion. To receive a burger barcode on any given day during the Promotion Period, you must have successfully registered with Grill’d, ticked the Grill’d promotion check-box when registering for the Promotion.
Burger barcode conditions
8. Each burger barcode will entitle you to a free standard burger of your choice (excluding Sliders, ‘Mini Me Packs’ and Dynamic Duo’s). Any additions or optimisations to your burger of choice, and any sides or drinks, will need to be paid for separately. This offer will apply to “dine-in” orders only. The menu restrictions and other conditions of redemption are subject to change under clause 17.
9. Each Burger barcode can be redeemed during the Promotional Period and will expire after use (Expiry). Any burger barcode that is not redeemed before Expiry will be deactivated and will not be redeemable. Grill’d will not be required to compensate you if you do not redeem any burger barcode by the Expiry for any reason.
10. To redeem your free burger, you must purchase a burger from the Specialty Range as identified on the menu and present your burger barcode for scanning at the register at the time of placing your order. If your burger barcode is unreadable for any reason, our friendly restaurant staff will do their best to work something out, but please understand if we can’t process the burger barcode on the spot and need to refer you to our support team to resolve the issue.
11. Burger barcodes contain a single-use barcode that will be deactivated as soon as the burger barcode is redeemed in a restaurant. Please take care to protect your burger barcodes and avoid distributing copies or screenshots, to prevent unauthorised use of the burger barcode.
12. Burger barcodes cannot be redeemed with any other offer (including Grill’d employee offers). When redeeming the burger barcode in a transaction that includes multiple burgers, the free offer will be applied to the cheapest burger included in the transaction.
14. All information you provide (Personal Information) will be used by Grill’d for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and may be entered into the Grill’d database and may be used by Grill’d, its related entities, agencies engaged by Grill’d, or any other third party nominated by Grill’d, for Grill’d’s current and future promotional and marketing purposes.
15. Grill’d may disclose your Personal Information to its franchisees, contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
16. Grill’d may, in its absolute discretion, vary the terms and conditions of the Promotion by publishing any such variation on this website or by otherwise communicating the variation to participants in the Promotion.
17. If we become aware at any time that you have breached these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to withdraw your registration and end your participation in the Promotion.
18. For a full list of Grill’d restaurants, see here: www.grilld.com.au/locations.
19. If you have any queries regarding this Promotion, please feel free to get in touch with us via https://www.grilld.com.au/feedback and a member of our support team will be in touch.