Promotion:GRILL’D SUMMER LOVE
Promoter: Grill'd Pty Ltd ABN 17 106 297 394, Level 2, 4-10 Amsterdam Street, Richmond, VIC 3121, Australia. Ph: 0394261200
Entry Period 1: Free Burgers for a Year Prize
Start date: 15/01/18 at 12:01 am AEDT
End date: 17/01/18 at 11:59 pm AWST
Entry Period 2: Byron Bay Getaway Prize
Start date: 22/01/18 at 12:01 am AEDT
End date: 28/01/18 at 11:59 pm AWST
Eligible entrants: Entry is only open to ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, VIC and WA residents who are 14 years and over. Entrants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter.
How to Enter: To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete all the steps in one of the following entry methods:
Entry Method 1: For Free Burgers for a Year Prize, during Entry Period 1
visit www.grilld.com.au, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; and fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details (first name, last name, email address, postcode and mobile number) and an answer to the promotional question listed on the entry form (in 3 words or less) during Entry Period 1. Entrants who complete Entry Method 1 are eligible to win the Free Burgers for a Year Prize.
Entry Method 2: For Byron Bay Getaway Prize, during Entry Period 2
visit www.grilld.com.au, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; and fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details (first name, last name, email address, postcode and mobile number) and an answer to the promotional question listed on the entry form (in 25 words or less) during Entry Period 2. Entrants who complete Entry Method 2 are eligible to win the Byron Bay Getaway Prize.
For the sake of clarity a different promotional question will be listed for each of Entry Method 1 and Entry Method 2.
Entries permitted: Limit one (1) entry permitted per person during Entry Period 1. Limit one (1) entry permitted per person during Entry Period 2.
Free Burgers for a Year Prize:
The prize is free burgers for a year (presented as a Grill'd gift card - preloaded value of $878.80) which equates to 1 burger per week, max RRP at $16.90 per burger, for 52 consecutive weeks.
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card.
- Number of this prize: 1
- Value (per prize): AUD$878.80
- Winning Method: Judging 1
Byron Bay Getaway Prize: The prize is a Byron Bay Getaway for two (2) people which consists of the following:
- 2x return economy class flights from the winner's nearest city where major domestic flights depart to either Ballina, NSW or Gold Coast, QLD (as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. The Promoter may not provide flights to the winner & their guest, if the winner resides within a sufficiently close location to Byron Bay to not warrant flights. In such a case, the Promoter may instead at its discretion award alternative return transport to the winner and their guest, from the winner’s place of residence to Byron Bay. However, the Promoter is under no set obligation to award any such transportation);
- winner's choice of one of the following:
- spend a few hours kayaking with dolphins for the winner and 1 friend;
OR 2 x $100 spa vouchers;
OR 1 hour surf lesson for 2 with professional instructor
- 2 nights' twin share in 4* accommodation in Byron Bay;
- return transfers from Ballina or Coolangatta airport (as applicable) to accommodation (only provided if flights included as part of the prize).
- Number of this prize: 1
- Value (per prize): Up to AUD$3,000.00 depending on date and exact point of departure
- Winning Method: Judging 2
Additional Prize Conditions:
Applicable to All prizes:
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable
Applicable to Byron Bay Getaway Prize:
- Travel itinerary will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- All travel is subject to availability at all times and may be dependent on select seat class with airlines or specific room category availability with accommodation partner. Travel is valid until 31 Jan 2019. Block out periods include all Australian School & Public Holidays along with all other special event periods.
- All bookings must be made a minimum of 45 days in advance of requested departure dates. All bookings and documentation regarding the prize must be made via the Promoter or the Promoter’s nominated travel agency. Redeeming the prize is conditional on acceptance of the terms and conditions of the nominated travel agency and the airline carriers in accordance with normal travel practices.
- Frequent flyer points will not be awarded and do not form part of the prize.
- Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance and any applicable insurance excesses, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs, unless otherwise specified in the prize description herein, are not included.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- The winner may be required to present their credit card at check in.
- Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
- The winner and his/her travel companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together.
- During the entire duration of the prize, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
- The prize is not refundable or transferable.
- Any additional spending money, meals (other than those included) and any other ancillary costs, including but not limited to insurance and any applicable insurance excesses, not listed in the travel prize package descriptions above are the responsibility of the travel prize winner and his/her nominated traveling companions as incurred.
- It is the winner's responsibility to organise transport to/from the airport departure/return point.
- Prize winner and travel companions must have valid travel insurance for their period of travel, and must obtain this at their own cost.
The winners will be contacted by email or phone within fourteen (14) days of the judging.
In the event of an unclaimed prize, the Promoter may at its discretion assign the prize to the entry judged the next best entry, conduct a further judging to award the prize, or withdraw the prize unawarded. The Promoter is under no obligation to award any unclaimed prize.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries for Free Burgers for a Year Prize will only be accepted during Entry Period 1. Valid and eligible entries for Byron Bay Getaway Prize will only be accepted during Entry Period 2.
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- If a prize is won by a person under the age of 18, the prize may be awarded to the winner's parent or guardian and where applicable to the prize a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
- The winners will be determined by representatives of the Promoter. Each entry will be judged on the basis of the individual creative merit of the answer provided to the promotional question listed at the time of entry.
- Judging 1: The best valid entry, as determined by the judges, from all entries received via Entry Method 1 will win the Free Burgers for a Year Prize.
- Judging 2: The best valid entry, as determined by the judges, from all entries received via Entry Method 2 will win the Byron Bay Getaway Prize.
- The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
- The winners will be determined by skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. The judges' decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable at the designated time for the Event or at the time stipulated by the Promoter for travel, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of a prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner and their travel companion (or their parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18) may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize. If a winner or travel companion is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the winner or travel companion will be required to sign the legal release on the winner or travel companion's behalf.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- All material submitted on entry (e.g. photo(s), image(s), drawing(s), comment(s), sound/video recording(s) and answer(s) to a promotional question) must NOT: (a) be in breach of any laws, regulations and rights, e.g. any laws regarding intellectual property (copyright, trademarks, etc), defamation and privacy; (b) be defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, contain nudity, aggressive, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable or discriminate/vilify any section of the community with respect to race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, origin, sexual preference, mental illness, disability or gender or unsuitable for publication; or (c) contain viruses. Entrants warrant that they own or have the right to license the copyright in any entry submitted by them into this Promotion, for the purposes of this Promotion, that no rights have been granted to any third party in respect of any such entry which would prevent the entry being used as contemplated by this Promotion, and that the use by the Promoter of any such entry will not breach any laws or infringe the rights of any person (including without limitation with respect to privacy, intellectual property and defamation). Entrants must obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their entry. By entering, all entrants license and grant the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (including any portion of their entry) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants further agree, upon request by the Promoter, to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to the Promoter and to sign any legal documentation to confirm such assignment. Entrants agree that their entry is their original work and does not infringe the rights of third parties, or that they have obtained full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the aforementioned material. Entrants consent to any use of their entry that may otherwise infringe their moral rights. Entrants are responsible for all entries they submit on entry. The Promoter will not be liable for any entries, to the extent permitted by law. The Promoter reserves the right to remove, request removal or decline to publish any entry or portion of an entry for any reason whatsoever, including if in breach of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter will have no liability to entrants if it exercises this right and entrants must comply with any request made by the Promoter pursuant to this paragraph.The entrant warrants and represents that any material sent or provided by the entrant to the Promoter will not infringe any copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party (including moral rights) and that the entrant has all rights to use the materials and has obtained all necessary consents to comply with any relevant privacy and/or confidentiality requirements. Entrants agree to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the Terms and Conditions including this clause.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and their guest) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
GRILL’D SUMMER LOVE PROMOTION – Guaranteed Offer Component
A. To be eligible to receive a gift/offer in the Guaranteed Offer component of this Promotion, the eligible entrant must fill out the entry form on the Grill’d website (www.grilld.com.au) (subject to the conditions specified) on the respective date outlined below to receive the gift/offer for that date also outlined below. Only eligible entrants aged 18 years or over can redeem any free alcohol beverage offer. If there is any dispute as to the date at which an offer/claim is made, the Promoter’s decision is final.
Day 1 of Summer Love
Date Claim Requirement & Gift/Offer Received Conditions/Details applicable to Gift/Offer. Day 1 09/01/18 Buy any Burger or Salad from any Grill’d Store between 09/01/18 to 11/01/18 within Australia and get one (1) free with the presentation of a QR code.
Customer must present Grill’d QR code for this applicable offer on phone/mobile device at the time of purchase of any Burger or Salad from any Grill’d Store on 09/01/18 to 11/01/18 redeem a free Burger or Salad at the same time of purchase.
Limit of one (1) free burger/salad offer redemption/QR scan for this offer is permitted per person on 09/01/18 to 11/01/18.
Offer limited to one free standard size burger or one standard size salad of equal or lesser value to original qualifying purchase.
Offer does not apply to purchases of Sliders, Dynamic Duo, Mini me Packs.
Replica or forged versions of this QR code/voucher will not be accepted.
Offer applies to dine-in purchases only. This offer is not available for takeaway, online ordering, UberEats or @table ordering. Offer limited to one voucher per customer per visit. Offer not valid with any other offer.
Day 4-6, 10-13 and 18-20 12/01/18-14/01/18, 18/01/18-21/01/18 and 26/01/18-28/01/18. Buy a Burger or Salad on 12/01/18- 14/01/18, 18/01/18-21/01/18 and 26/01/18-28/01/18 and get a free "Drink" (Standard size, Non-Alcoholic or Standard Size, Alcoholic) with presentation of QR code. Customer must present Grill’d QR code for this applicable offer on phone/mobile device at the time of purchase of any Burger or Salad from any Grill’d Store on 12/01/18- 14/01/18, 18/01/18-21/01/18 and 26/01/18-28/01/18 to redeem a drink (non-alcoholic standard size, or alcoholic standard size) at the same time of purchase.
Offer includes choice of: one free alcoholic beverage of 375ml size or: one free non-alcoholic beverage of 600ml size or less.
Limit one (1) free drink/QR scan for this offer permitted per person on 12/01/18- 14/01/18, 18/01/18-21/01/18 and 26/01/18-28/01/18.
Redemption of offer for an alcoholic beverage may only be made by persons aged 18 years or over, with valid age identification (I.D.) presented to receive alcoholic drink. Alcoholic beverages will be served in compliance with local RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol) requirements.
Offer does not apply to purchases of Sliders, Dynamic Duo, Mini me Packs.
Replica or forged versions of this QR code/voucher will not be accepted.
Offer applies to dine-in purchases only, this offer is not available for takeaway, online ordering, UberEats or @table ordering. Offer limited to one voucher per customer. Offer not valid with any other offer.
B. No part of a gift/offer is exchangeable or transferable, redeemable for cash or any other prize/gift/offer. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming QR codes/vouchers are not included. Any unused balance of the applicable QR codes/vouchers will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the QR codes/vouchers is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Grill’d website.
C. If any claimants of an offer/gift choose not to take/redeem their offer/gift (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a gift/offer by the time specified by the Promoter, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the gift/offer.
D. If a gift/offer is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the gift/offer to a gift/offer of similar type, as determined by the Promoter.
E. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a person who is eligible to claim a gift/offer, the Promoter and/or relevant Grill’d store reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of such person.
F. Persons who register via the Grill’d website and participate in this Promotion understand and agree their personal information will be used in accordance with clause 13 above.
G. The Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol and encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol. A full version of these Guidelines is available at https://www.nhmrc.gov.au/_files_nhmrc/publications/attachments/ds10-alcohol.pdf. The NSW liquor promotion guidelines and intoxication guidelines are available at http://www.liquorandgaming.nsw.gov.au.