Win tickets to the Pepsi Max x ARIA Awards competition
Grill’d Pty Ltd ABN: ABN 17 106 297 394 of Level 2, 4-10 Amsterdam Street, Richmond VIC 3121
PepsiCo Australia Holdings Pty Ltd (ABN 25 079 719 743), 799 Pacific Highway, Chatswood NSW 2067.
All participant inquiries should be directed to the Promoter on the details noted above and not PepsiCo Australia Holdings Pty Ltd or
Australian Recording Industry Association Ltd ABN 72 002 692 944 Level 4,11/17 Buckingham Street Hills, NSW 2010
Must be aged 18 years+ Must reside in a specified Region. Must be available to attend the event on the specified date(s) (see Prize(s) for more details)
NSW, VIC, WA, SA, QLD, ACT & NT
1 November, 2018 (AEST)
[10.00am on Thursday 1 November 2018 – 11.59pm Tuesday 14 November 2018]
There are sixteen (16) Prizes available to be awarded as part of this Promotion and allocated as follows:
Six (6) Prizes will be awarded to residents of VIC, WA, NT,ACT, SA, QLD collectively.
Each Prize is a VIP ARIA Awards pack, which consists of:
Residents of VIC, WA, NT, ACT, SA, QLD who receive a prize will also receive:
Prize Special Conditions:
Prize Supplier or its contractors/agents may make photographic, audio or video recordings of patrons during the Event (“Footage”). Event attendees agree that Prize Supplier and its associated entities, contractors and agents may use and reproduce any such Footage for purposes including but not limited to marketing and promotional activities without acknowledgement or payment to patrons. Event attendees agree that Footage may be edited, adapted and combined with other audio-visual material at the sole discretion of PepsiCo, ARIA and its agents, assignees and licensees. Event attendees agree that Prize Supplier will own all intellectual property rights in the Footage.
Applicable Permits N/A – Game of skill Entry Requirements
1. Entry is via the Internet (Web Entry).
2. Eligible Entrants can complete their Eligible Entry during the Promotion Period by:
(a) entering the entry form details at grilld.com.au/news/latest/aria-awards-2018
i. all details required on the Online Entry Form, including their first name, last name, contact phone number, post code, email address, date of birth
ii. answering the form question: If we passed you the mic, which Australian artist/group would you interview and why?
iii. indicating their acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
(b) purchasing any main item and Pepsi or Pepsi Max 300ml or 600ml at any Grill’d restaurant to validate their entry
i. purchase does not apply to Sliders, Dynamic Duo or Mini me packs.
ii. Purchase must be dine-in only.
Eligible Entrants must submit their entries manually using an internet browser.
3. Eligible Entrants may enter the Promotion multiple times, provided the entry form and indication of acceptance of these Conditions of Entry are entered.
Verification Requirements Within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion, Eligible Entrants must provide:
(a) Appropriate photo identification or other documentation required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Promotion and claim the Prize
Winner Selection Process 1. Sixteen (16) Prizes will be awarded (in accordance with the Prize Allocation) based on the most creative response to the question outlined in the Entry Requirements clause 2) ii and the entry validation outlined in the Entry Requirements clause 2) b.
2. Winners and their guests must be 18 years or older at the time of the Aria Awards on 28 November, 2018.
Judging Location Grill’d Support Office Level 2, 4-10 Amsterdam Street, Richmond VIC 3121
Judging Time and Date Thursday 15 November 10:30AM AEST
Total Prize Pool Value $18,000 inc GST
Winner Notification Process Winners will be notified by telephone and/or email.
Other Conditions No aspect of a Prize may be transferred. If the Promoter has reason to believe that the winner has transferred a Prize or any element of a Prize to another person (other than as allowed by these Terms and Conditions of Entry) without the permission of the Promoter, the winner’s entry or claim will be deemed invalid and the Prize will be forfeited by both the winner and transferee.
Where requested by the Promoter, a winner and participant must sign an indemnity and exclusion of liability form (provided by the Promoter) in favour of all parties involved in this Promotion and/or providing the Prize prior to participating in a Prize. If any winner and participant does not sign the indemnity form provided by the Promoter within the time requested by the Promoter, the relevant winner’s entry or claim will be deemed invalid.
1. Information on How to Enter and Prize information form part of these Conditions of Entry (Conditions of Entry).
2. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
3. The Entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with the Conditions of Entry at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to an Entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the Conditions of Entry generally.
4. All Entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Conditions of Entry even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded the Prize to the ineligible person. Return of the Prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
5. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Conditions of Entry and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. If applicable, the Promoter holds the Applicable Permits.
7. The Promotion will commence on the Commencement Date and run for the Promotion Period.
8. Entry in the Promotion is open to anyone 18 years and over at the time of the ARIA Awards on 28 November 2018 (a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities, the Participating Outlets and other agencies, firms or companies including Grill’d Pty Ltd associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of the Prize); (b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 8(a) of these Conditions of Entry; and (c) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter.
The persons referred to in paragraph 8(b) of these Conditions of Entry includes natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
HOW TO ENTER
9. The Entrant may enter the Promotion by submitting an eligible entry in accordance with the Entry Requirements.
10. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion website are the Entrant’s sole responsibility and are solely dependent on the internet and/or mobile service provider used.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism.
12. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter the Promotion repeatedly is prohibited and will render entries submitted using such means as invalid.
13. Incomplete, illegible, indecipherable or incorrect entries (as determined by the Promoter, at their absolute discretion) are not eligible to win.
14. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter's database, not time of transmission by the entrant.
15. If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants must comply with the Verification Requirements.
16. If the items required by the Promoter are not received or an entrant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the entry(s) submitted by the Eligible Entrant will be deemed invalid.
17. The Prize will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction. In the event that the Eligible Entrant cannot provide suitable validation or verification, the Eligible Entrant will forfeit the Prize and no substitute will be offered.
18. All costs associated or arising in connection with the Prize, where not specified in the Prize details, are the sole responsibility of the Prize winner including all items outlined in Entry Requirements, clause 2) b.
19. Entrants can only enter the Promotion in their own name.
20. If more than one person attempts to claim the Prize, the Promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine which of those persons the winning entrant is.
WINNERS SELECTION AND INFORMATION
21. The competition winners will be selected in accordance with the Winner Selection Process.
22. This will be conducted at the Judging Location by a representative of the Promoter at the Judging Time and Date.
23. The total value of the Prize(s) is the Total Prize Pool Value.
NOTIFICATION OF PRIZE WINNERS
24. The Prize winners will be notified in accordance with the Winner Notification Process.
25. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable. The Prize must be taken as offered and may not be varied.
26. The Promoter shall not be liable for the Prize being lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches the winner or after it has been released to the winner.
27. The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any variation in the value of the Prize from the time of printing Promotion materials.
28. Where a prize involves the winner attending an event, if any part of the event is abandoned, called off, varied or postponed for any reason, then at the Promoter’s discretion, the relevant winner (and their companion/s, if applicable) forfeit all rights to attend the relevant event and no cash or alternative tickets will be substituted for that element of the prize. If the prize includes tickets, all tickets are valid for the date or period as indicated on the tickets. Tickets are subject to the conditions stipulated by the provider of the tickets and Australian Recording Industry Association Ltd (ARIA) in relation to the 2018 ARIA Awards.
29. If the Promoter is unable to provide the winner with the nominated Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value to the nominated Prize, subject to any directions given by State and / or Territory Gaming Departments.
30. The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. The Promoter does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available, or the Participating Outlets will be open, at all times during the Promotion Period.
31. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including (but not limited to) due to infection by computer virus, bugs, network failure, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it, subject to State and / or Territory regulations, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion.
32. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry or draw mechanism in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
33. The Promoter reserves the right to change the Promotion, or part of the Promotion, at any time.
34. The Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, the Participating Outlets, ARIA and all companies and agencies associated with the Promotion; and the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph 8 a) , shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or the acceptance or use of the Prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
35. The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of the Prize.
36. The Prize winner must, at the Promoter's request, participate in any Promotion activity (such as publicity and photography) relating to the winning of the Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any future promotional material.
37. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
38. The 2018 ARIA Awards tickets (which is an element of the prize) is subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including without limitation any applicable age restrictions, conditions of entry into the venue (which may include complying with certain behavioural standards, security requirements/checks and dress codes). The prize winner is not permitted to sell or transfer the 2018 ARIA Awards element of the prize to any person without the written consent of the Promoter and ARIA. Once awarded, the Promoter and ARIA is not liable for any element of the prize that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
39. The prize winners and their guests may also be filmed and photographed during their attendance at the 2018 ARIA Awards event. It is a condition of acceptance of the prize that the prize winner and their companions consent to ARIA and other media/entities at the event publishing, broadcasting, communicating or otherwise using the prize winner and their guest’s appearance and attendance at the 2018 ARIA Awards event and by any media without any claims from the prize winner and their guest.
40. All entries become the sole property of the Promoter.
41. All information Entrants provide (Personal Information) will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and may be entered into a database and the Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, agencies engaged by the Promoter, or any other third party nominated by the Promoter, for the Promoter's current and future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to them.
42. The Promoter may disclose Entrants' Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
43. Entrants can request access to update or correct their Personal Information held by the Promoter and may request that they not receive further Promotional or marketing communications from the Promoter by contacting the Promoter at the address above. Should an Entrant's contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the Entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. All Personal Information will be securely stored by the Promoter.