Promotion: Grill'd Plant Powered Burger Promotion
Promoter: Grill'd Pty Ltd ABN 17 106 297 394, Level 2, 4-10 Amsterdam Street, Richmond VIC 3121 Australia. Ph: 03 9426 1200
Promotional Period Start Date: 12.01am AEST on 26 April 2018
End Date: 11:59pm AWST on 24 May 2018
Eligible entrants: Entry is only open to VIC, SA, NSW, ACT, QLD, WA & NT residents.
NSW permit number: LTPS/18/24237
How to enter: To be eligible to win a “Plant Powered Burger”, the eligible entrant must have downloaded and registered on the Grill’d App prior to, or during the Promotional period.
To enter the instant win, the entrant must have downloaded the Grill’d App viia Google Play or the App Store and registered their personal details (first name, last name, date of birth, valid email address, phone number, mobile number and full address) during or prior to the Promotional Period.
Number of entries permitted: Multiple winners permitted per person, however: (a) only one (1) entry is permitted per Eligible Transaction; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry requirements.
Total Prize Pool: Up to $11,900
INSTANT WIN PRIZES
Prize Description: 1 x Hemp Therapea Burger or Amazing Vegan Cheeseburger
Number of this Prize: 850
Value (per prize): RRP $14.00 (National Average Price)
Winning Method: Instant Win
Conditions: To redeem an instant win prize, the winner must present their winning QR code via the Grill’d App at any Grill’d restaurant.
50 Instant win prizes will be issued daily between Monday-Thursday, during the “Promotional Period”.
Instant prizes can be redeemed by showing and scanning the winning QR code in the Grill’d App at any Grill’d restaurant on the day of issue.
See terms and conditions on the QR code for date of validity. Prize only valid via the Grill’d App live GIF QR code.
Instant prize must be redeemed in whole.
Instant prizes redeemed one QR code, per customer per visit.
Instant win prizes must be redeemed on the day of receiving them.
No additional toppings are allowed when redeeming either of the Hemp Therapea Burger or the Amazing Vegan Cheeseburger.
Further conditions applicable to redemption of the instant win prizes may be specified on the winning QR code itself.
Offer only valid while stocks last.
Replica or forged versions of this QR code/voucher will not be accepted.
Notification of prize winners: Each drawn winner will be notified via a Push Notification to the Grill’d App; which will also be displayed as a message inside of their App in the Inbox
Unclaimed prizes: Instant win prizes must be redeemed on the date of issue. Failure to claim an instant win prize within this time frame will result in forfeiture of any right to an instant win prize. Unclaimed and unwon instant win prizes will be forfeited and will not be awarded via a redraw.
Terms and Conditions
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries must be received during the Promotional Period. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, of Participating Venues, of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion or of the Promoter’s retailers, distributors, suppliers and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. “Immediate families” means spouse, partner, parent, guardian, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether they live in the same household as the director, manager, employee, officer or contractor.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted up to 11:59pm AWST on 24 May 2018.
- All draws will take place at Level 2, 4-10 Amsterdam Street | Richmond VIC 3121 Australia. If any particular draw is scheduled on a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance. Skill plays no part in determining the winners.
- Prizes are not transferable, substitutable or exchangeable nor redeemable for cash (including any unused portion).
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a voucher are not included.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to) or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter will make final determination as to whom an entry or prize will be awarded.
- Entrants’ personal information will be collected by the Promoter and the Promoter may use this information for future promotional, research and marketing purposes, including contacting the entrant electronically.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Collectors may only publish the winner’s surname, initial and State. The abovementioned privacy polices contain information about how the entrant may access, update and seek correction of the personal information held by the Promoter and TPF respectively, and how the entrant may complain about any potential breach by the Promoter and TPF of the Australian Privacy Principles or any other Australian privacy laws and how such complaints will be dealt with.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guest) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regard to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
PLEASE NOTE THAT BOTH TPF AND GRILLD MUST OTHERWISE ENSURE THAT THEIR PRIVACY POLICIES ARE IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE AUSTRALIAN PRIVACY PRINCIPLES.