VAFA Season-long Player Promotion
Promoter: Grill'd Pty Ltd ABN: ABN 17 106 297 394 of Level 2, 4-10 Amsterdam Street, Richmond VIC 3121
Commencement Date: 14 May 2018 12.01AM EST
Promotion Period: 12.01am on Monday 14 May 2018 – 11.59pm Sunday 30 September 2018]
Each VAFA player or umpire is entitled to one(1) free 330ml Corona or one (1) free Remedy Kombucha with any burger or salad purchase per week within the Promotion Period.
For every burger or salad purchased, a point will go towards each club’s tally to go into the draw to win the below prizes.
5. Prize(s) VAFA Club Promotion
The top four (4) clubs with the highest amount of points will each receive a one (1) 2019 corporate box experience for sixteen guests, courtesy of Carlton & United Breweries.
(i) The match will be selected from a list of options at the Melbourne Cricket Ground or Etihad Stadium as provided by Carlton & United Breweries upon the announcement of the 2019 season and fixture.
Each club or Umpire’s Association who at the end of the 2018 season accumulates 100 points or more will each receive five (5) cases of Corona for their club.
Outlets All Grill’d Victorian restaurants.
7. Applicable Permits
9. Entry Requirements
Registration for season-long offer:
(a) clicking the link in VAFA promotional eDM or visiting grilld.com.au/news/latest/vafa-2018-seasonoffer and submitting the online Promotion entry on the Online Entry Site (Online Entry Form), including:
i. all details required on the Online Entry Form, including their first name, last name, contact phone number, post code and email address, date of birth and club name.
ii. indicating their acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
Eligible Entrants must submit their entries manually using an internet browser.
3. Eligible Entrants may register the Promotion once, provided the entry form and indication of acceptance of these Conditions of Entry are entered.
Entry for Corporate Box prize:
Within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion, you must:
(a) Appropriate photo identification or other documentation required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Promotion and claim the Prize (if drawn) and compliance with these Conditions of Entry; and
Winner Selection Process
Four (4) Clubs will be selected based on the highest accumulation of points at the end of the promotional period.
I. In the event more than four (4) clubs are eligible for the Major Prize, a random draw will be conducted to select the four (4) clubs.
ii. no negation will be entered into regarding the prize draws.
At the completion of the promotional period, clubs who have accumulated 100 points or more will be awarded with five (5) cases of Corona for their nominated club.
Grill’d Support Office Level 2, 4-10 Amsterdam Street, Richmond VIC 3121
Draw Time and Date
Monday October 1st 10.00AM AEST
Total Prize Pool Value
Four (4) Corporate Boxes, each worth $2000AUD each. Total Major Prize pool $10,000 AUD.
Each Prize Pool awarded to Clubs is a total of five (5) cases of Corona (330ml x 24 bottles) worth $45AUD each. Total Prize Pool available per club is $225 AUD.
Winner Notification Process
Winner will be notified by telephone and/or email.
1. Information on How to Enter and Prize information form part of these Conditions of Entry (Conditions of Entry).
2. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
3. The Entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with the Conditions of Entry at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to an Entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the Conditions of Entry generally.
4. All Entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Conditions of Entry even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded the Prize to the ineligible person. Return of the Prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
5. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Conditions of Entry and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. If applicable, the Promoter holds the Applicable Permits.
7. The Promotion will commence on the Commencement Date and run for the Promotion Period.
8. Entry in the Promotion is open to current subscribers of the VAFA membership database and who are players or deemed an official of the VAFA.
9. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
HOW TO ENTER
10. The Entrant may enter the Promotion by submitting an eligible entry in accordance with the Entry Requirements.
11. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion website are the Entrant’s sole responsibility and are solely dependent on the internet and/or mobile service provider used.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism.
13. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter the Promotion repeatedly is prohibited and will render entries submitted using such means as invalid.
14. Incomplete, illegible, indecipherable or incorrect entries (as determined by the Promoter, at their absolute discretion) are not eligible to win.
15. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter's database, not time of transmission by the entrant.
16. If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants must comply with the Verification Requirements.
17. If the items required by the Promoter are not received or an entrant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the entry(s) submitted by the Eligible Entrant will be deemed invalid.
18. The Prize will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction. In the event that the Eligible Entrant cannot provide suitable validation or verification, the Eligible Entrant will forfeit the Prize and no substitute will be offered.
19. All costs associated or arising in connection with the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Prize winner.
20. Entrants can only enter the Promotion in their own name.
21. If more than one person attempts to claim the Prize, the Promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine which of those persons the winning entrant is.
WINNERS SELECTION AND INFORMATION
22. The competition winners will be selected in accordance with the Winner Selection Process.
23. This will be conducted at the Draw Location by a representative of the Promoter at the Draw Time and Date in accordance with the Draw Process.
24. The total value of the Prize(s) is the Total Prize Pool Value.
NOTIFICATION OF PRIZE WINNERS
25. The Prize winners will be notified in accordance with the Winner Notification Process.
26. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable. The Prize must be taken as offered and may not be varied.
27. The Promoter shall not be liable for the Prize being lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches the winner or after it has been released to the winner.
28. The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any variation in the value of the Prize from the time of printing Promotion materials.
29. If the Promoter is unable to provide the winner with the nominated Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value to the nominated Prize, subject to any directions given by State and / or Territory Gaming Departments.
30. The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. The Promoter does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available, or the Participating Outlets will be open, at all times during the Promotion Period.
31. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including (but not limited to) due to infection by computer virus, bugs, network failure, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it, subject to State and / or Territory regulations, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion.
32. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry or draw mechanism in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
33. The Promoter reserves the right to change the Promotion, or part of the Promotion, at any time.
(a) Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, the Participating Outlets and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
(b) the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph 8(a), shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or the acceptance or use of the Prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
35. The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of the Prize.
36. The Prize winner must, at the Promoter's request, participate in any Promotion activity (such as publicity and photography) relating to the winning of the Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any future promotional material.
37. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
38. All entries become the sole property of the Promoter.
39. All information Entrants provide (Personal Information) will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and may be entered into a database and the Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, agencies engaged by the Promoter, or any other third party nominated by the Promoter, for the Promoter's current and future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to them.
40. The Promoter may disclose Entrants' Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
41. Entrants can request access to update or correct their Personal Information held by the Promoter and may request that they not receive further Promotional or marketing communications from the Promoter by contacting the Promoter at the address above. Should an Entrant's contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the Entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. All Personal Information will be securely stored by the Promoter.
Join our Grill’d Email Newsletter and receive $5 off your next purchase. Available for a limited time only. How good is that!Sign me up