Let’s talk about beef baby, let’s talk about you and me. Let’s talk about all the good things that could be. Let’s talk about beef!
Beef is good for you. Yes, you heard us right beef does have its benefits.
Don’t believe us? here’s a list of 10 reasons explaining why it is;
- Beef provides a large source of L-Carnitine, which plays a part in fat metabolism, heart health, diabetes and weight loss
- Beef provides the master antioxidant glutathione, which has anti-aging benefits, increases longevity, prevents illness, reduces the risk of chronic disease and strengthens the immune system
- Beef is high in protein and helps improve muscle mass
- Beef is extremely rich in minerals. It’s not diamonds, but it’s certainly useful for fighting off global deficiencies in iron, magnesium, and zinc
- Eating beef helps prevent iron deficiency anaemia
- Beef contains Carnosine, a potent animo acid. This can boost your immune system, reduce inflammation and fights off aging
- Beef is full of vitamins
- Beef contains Conjugated Linoleic Acid. It’s not as scary as it sounds we promise. This acid helps to improve insulin sensitivity and appears to promote fat loss
- Beef contains the performance enhancer creatine. This helps improve exercise performance, assists in muscle growth and development, provides muscles with greater energy supply and improves endurance
And last but not least -
10. It makes a damn good burger