Firstly, how are you going? Things are a little strange at the moment, so it’s understandable if you’re not-so-fine and more than a little confused.
We’re taking extra steps to ensure that when you order with us, you do so feeling safe and protected, because the safety, health and wellbeing of our guests, team and local communities is our most important priority.
In-line with many others, we have taken measures to up the ante on our cleaning and hygiene processes and taken the time to send regular communications to our teams in response to the fast-changing situation we find ourselves in. We have to date had no Covid-19 cases in restaurant or our Support Office.
The steps we are taking:
- More cleaning, more often. We’ve increased the cleaning frequency of our furniture.
- Here for a good time, not a long time. We aim to get our burgers out in 7 minutes flat, so there's no standing around when you takeaway.
- Team expectations. We’re keeping in touch with our teams, ensuring they avoid visiting a Grill’d with any flu-like symptoms.
We're still open and grilling!
- Order takeaway online. Place your order online and pick it up contact-free from your local restaurant.
- Order takeaway by phone.Call ahead to place your order and pick it up contact-free from your local restaurant.
- Order delivery.You can still enjoy your favourite burgers at home by ordering through one of our delivery partners.
Your business keeps us in business, and we will keep serving out healthy burgers while it’s safe to do so to support our team members and our suppliers who rely on us.
It’s important now that we work together to help our communities safely through and out of the COVID-19 outbreak.
So, check-in on your neighbour, support your local café, restaurants and corner stores and share a burger with a friend—social distancing doesn’t have to mean losing social connection.
Take care of yourself and each other,
Your Grill’d Family