1. The Grill’d Relish Membership Program (Program) is operated and managed by Grill’d Pty Ltd, ACN 106 297 394 of Level 1&2 South, Building 8, 658 Church Street, Richmond, Victoria 3121 (Grill’d).
2. By providing your details, including your unique email address and mobile number, downloading and/or using the Grill’d mobile application (Grill’d App), you agree to these terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions).
3. The Program provides its members with benefits, rewards and offers and is available in all Grill’d restaurants in Australia and on all orders placed via the Grill’d website at www.grilld.com.au (Grill’d Website) or the Grill’d App, excluding purchases made from third-party aggregate partners such as UberEats, Door Dash and Menulog.
4. Individuals can become members in the Program (Relish Members) by
Once a Relish Member account is registered, Relish Members will be provided with a unique Relish Member number and barcode, that can be found:
5. Individuals under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to register for the Program and the parent/guardian of the individual must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Grill’d may require parents/guardians to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor registering for the Program.
6. Individuals are only permitted to register one account as a Relish Member. Each Relish account requires an independent email address and mobile number. Relish Members are not permitted to share an account or barcodes for benefits, rewards or offers. Multiple accounts per user (determined by name, email or mobile number) will result in the additional accounts being closed, and any benefits and rewards attached to any of the account cancelled or forfeited, at the absolute discretion of Grill’d.
Benefits, rewards and offers.
7. Upon registration of your Relish account, Relish Members agree to receive benefits, rewards and offers as determined and communicated by Grill’d from time to time, including on the Grill’d website found here. Benefits, rewards and offers may be sent directly to a Relish Member’s registered email account, through push notifications via the Grill’d App or otherwise advertised in various mediums and channels, including the Grill’d Website and Grill’d social media pages. Benefits, rewards and offers cannot be transferred or exchanged, unless expressly stated otherwise.
To redeem the benefits, rewards and offers under the Program, Relish Members must comply with the terms and conditions relating to that benefit, reward or offer including those set out on the Grill’d Website at here.
8. All benefits, rewards and offers are subject to availability. Substitutes may be offered at Grill’d's absolute discretion. Any prices or values stated in connection or for a benefit, reward or offer is correct at the time of publication. Blackout periods, such as public holidays, restaurant closures etc, may apply. Grill’d in its absolute discretion may change or amend a benefit, reward or offer, including termination, without notification. Grill’d is not responsible for any late, lost, misdirected, damaged or undeliverable benefits, rewards or offers.
9. Relish Members may receive personalised offers that are only available to select Relish Members, as determined by Grill’d. Certain benefits and rewards may not be available to all Relish Members because of age or legal requirements (e.g. benefits involving alcohol). It is at Grill’d's absolute discretion whether to provide Relish Members with any benefits, rewards or offers.
10. It is the responsibility of the Relish Member to advise Grill’d of any change of account details including name, email address or mobile number as soon as practicable after the change. Updates can be made on the Grill’d App, on the “My Account” section of the Grill’d Website or by contacting Grill’d directly via our feedback form found here. Further verification may be required by Grill’d at its discretion. Grill’d is not responsible for any late delivery or loss of benefits or rewards to Relish Members relating to any failure by Relish Members to notify Grill’d of any change in their details.
11. Relish Members are responsible for all activity relating to their Relish Account, including any activity by a third party. There cannot be multiple users to any one Relish Account. Any benefits, rewards or offers under the Program can only be redeemed by the registered Relish Member. Only one Relish Account can be linked in the Grill’d App.
12. Grill’d is not responsible for any unauthorised use or access of a Relish Member’s account, including through the Relish Members barcode, or redemption of benefits and rewards by third parties, including the unauthorised use of a reward code sent to a Relish Member. It is each Relish Member’s responsibility to protect their Relish Account from misuse or access.
13. Grill’d reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity and status of actual or prospective Relish Members, registrations, verification of account details and any benefits or rewards issued and redeemed, including a Relish Member’s identity, age, email address and mobile phone number.
14. In the instance of a dispute of identity (including name, age, email address or mobile phone number) of an actual or prospective Relish Member, Grill’d reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to reject or determine the identity of the Relish Member.
15. Relish Members must not provide false or misleading information to Grill’d and must not alter, reproduce, disclose or interfere with the details of other Relish Members including prospective members.
16. Use of the Grill’d App may be dependent on certain hardware and software to operate, use or access any part of your account including benefits and rewards. Grill’d is not responsible for a Relish Member’s inability to access the Grill’d App due to incompatible hardware or software.
17. Grill’d reserves the right, in its absolute discretion and without prior notice, to remove benefits or offers, terminate or disqualify any Relish Member Grill’d has reason to believe has contravened these Terms and Conditions or has tampered or compromised any part of the Program that could jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Program. Failure by Grill’d to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Grill’d's legal rights to recover any loss, damages or other compensation from such offender are reserved.
18. Membership to the Program is free however all expenses for internet access to use the Grill’d App, access the Program website or access benefits and rewards offered are the responsibility of the Relish Member.
19. Grill’d may terminate the Program at any time, with or without notice, which may result in loss of benefits and rewards and the cancellation of all benefits and rewards associated with the Program. Benefits and rewards are not your property and may be revoked, cancelled, limited, or modified at any time, even though such action may affect your right to use previously received benefits and rewards. Interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall be at the absolute discretion of Grill’d, whose decision will be final. Grill’d is not liable for benefits and rewards that are lost due to fraudulent, unauthorised, or other unacceptable use. Should the Program be suspended or cancelled at any time, a notification will be placed on the Grill’d website, at a minimum.
20. Grill’d's decision in relation to all matters arising under this Program is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered.
21. Any tax liability connected with receipt, use or redemption of any benefit or reward under the Program is the responsibility of the Relish Member.
22. Events beyond Grill’d's control, such as computer equipment or electronic data transmission failure, strikes, acts of God, civil disturbances, terrorism or war, which may materially affect our ability to perform, may cause us to suspend or terminate the Program. Grill’d is not responsible for such instances including without limitation any injury or damage to you or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in the Program.
23. These Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with, and subject to, any additional terms and conditions governing any benefit, promotion, discount or offer operated by Grill’d, including those referred here. In the case of any inconsistencies, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
24. Grill’d reserves the right to change or revise these Terms and Conditions at any time.
25. To the extent permitted by law, Grill’d will not be liable for any damages, loss or claim that you may suffer or incur (including but not limited to consequential loss) because of your use of the Program. The Program including all benefits, rewards and offers is provided as supplied without any warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Grill’d disclaims all warranties of merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for a purpose or that the Program will be error-free or free from harmful code.
26. By reason of occasional technological difficulties, and to the extent permitted by Australian Law, Grill’d will not be liable for any compensatory or exemplary damages arising out of or in any way connected with use of the Program including the Grill’d App or inability to use the Program even if we have been advised of the possibility of damages. You release Grill’d, its officers, contractors, employees and agents against all loss, claims, costs, demands, damages and liabilities related to use or inability to use the Program.
27. The laws of Victoria, Australia apply to the Program and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with the Program, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.