1. The Grill’d Relish Membership Program (“Program”) is operated by Grill’d Pty Ltd, ACN 106 297 394 of Level 2, 4-10 Amsterdam St, Richmond, VIC 3121 (“Grill’d”). The Program is available at all Grill’d restaurants across Australia, including grilld.com.au.
2. Participation in the Program is for personal use only and open to individuals 18 years and over and have a unique valid email address and mobile phone number. Individuals under 18 years must have parent or guardian’s okay prior to registering for the Program and the parent or guardian must read and agree to these terms. Grill’d reserves the right to request the parent or guardian to confirm consent of the individual’s participation at any time.
3. You agree that you will only register one account as a user. Multiple accounts per user (determined by name, email or mobile number) will result in the additional accounts being closed, and any benefits and rewards attached to any of the account cancelled or forfeited, at the absolute discretion of Grill’d.
4. To participate in the Program, you must:
I. Register online at grilld.com.au/relish or download the official Grill’d App;
II. Follow the prompts to register;
III. Complete and submit your details; and
IV. Once you have successfully registered, you will be a Relish Member (also referred to as “you” in these Terms) of the Relish Membership Program. You will be provided with a unique Relish Member number and barcode, that will be contained within the Welcome Email you will be sent to the email address that you registered with and visible in your Grill’d App
Benefits (always juicy, like our burgers)
5. Upon verification of your account, you agree to receive benefits and rewards as determined and communicated by Grill’d (promise they will be juicy benefits!). Benefits and rewards may be sent to you directly to your registered email account or Grill’d App or advertised in various mediums and channels. All benefits and rewards, including the birthday coupon is offered to you (cos you deserve to be spoilt) and cannot be transferred or exchanged, unless expressly stated otherwise.
5.1 You will be sent a birthday coupon on or about the birthday date registered in your account offering a free drink (Up to 600ml non-alcoholic drink or 500ml standard alcoholic beverage) with the purchase of any Burger, Salad or Super Sliders at any Grill’d restaurant, prior to the expiry date stated. Excludes Dynamic Duo and Mini Me Packs. The birthday coupon offer is valid for one week after each member’s birthday. One birthday coupon issued per Relish Member per calendar year. Valid at Grill'd restaurants. Dine-in only.
5.2 Studying can be thirsty work, so all Relish Member who are enrolled students, will be eligible to receive a free drink student coupon (Up to 600ml non-alcoholic drink or 500ml standard alcoholic beverage) that can be used multiple times throughout the year with the purchase of any Burger, Salad or Super Sliders at any Grill’d restaurant. Excludes Dynamic Duo and Mini Me Packs. The student coupon is valid Monday – Wednesday. Valid at Grill'd restaurants. Dine-in only. View full Terms & Conditions here.
5.3 After your second and fifth visit with the purchase of any Burger, Salad or Super Sliders (Excludes Dynamic Duo and Mini Me Packs), you will unlock a freebie (now who doesn’t love that!):
(a) Free Grill’d Famous Snack Chips offer to be redeemed after your second visit with the purchase of any Burger, Salad or Super Sliders within four (4) weeks of offer being issued. Excludes Dynamic Duo and Mini Me Packs. Dine-in only. Better still, you can choose to ‘Take’ the freebie or ‘Shout’ it to a mate.
(b) Free drink (Up to 600ml non-alcoholic drink or 500ml standard alcoholic beverage) offer to be redeemed after your fifth visit with the purchase of any Burger, Salad or Super Sliders within four (4) weeks of offer being issued. Excludes Dynamic Duo and Mini Me Packs. Dine-in only. Better still, you can choose to ‘Take’ the freebie or ‘Shout’ it to a mate.
6. To redeem the benefits and rewards offered under the Program, you must present the coupon, code or any other material as directed by Grill’d on your smartphone or electronic device using the Grill’d App or registered email account, prior to the expiry date stated (no extensions will be given). Specific conditions may apply to certain benefits and rewards supplied, of which will be detailed with the benefit or reward coupon, advertising or communication. Redemption of the benefits and rewards offered under the Program is not available for online or phone order transactions.
7. All benefits and rewards will be sent to the registered email or Grill’d App and are subject to availability. Substitutes may be offered at Grill’d's absolute discretion. Any prices or values stated in connection or for a benefit or reward is correct at the time of publication. Blackout periods, such as public holidays, restaurant closures etc, may apply. Grill’d in its absolute discretion may change or amend a benefit or reward, including ceasing the benefit or reward, without notification. Grill’d is not responsible for any late, lost, misdirected, damaged or undeliverable benefits and rewards.
8. Benefits and rewards can be earned for purchases made at Grill’d restaurants (dine-on/takeaway) and online at www.grilld.com.au. Benefits and rewards cannot be earned or redeemed against purchases made through third party providers, delivery service or other goods or services as communicated by Grill’d from time to time.
9. You may receive personalised offers that are only available to you and other select members, as determined by Grill’d. Certain benefits and rewards may not be available to all Relish Members because of age, or legal requirements, for an example benefits involving alcohol. It is at Grill’d's absolute discretion whether to supply you with these or any benefits or rewards.
8 and Donate
10. You will automatically be enrolled to participate in the ‘8 and Donate’ program, as part of your Relish Membership, even if you do not subscribe to our emails. Every time you make a qualifying purchase, containing a Burger, Salad or Super Sliders at any Grill’d restaurant or online at www.grilld.com.au, you will unlock a badge. Excludes Dynamic Duo and Mini Me Packs.
11. You can collect a badge by scanning your membership or offer barcode prior to the completion of your purchase transaction (freebie transactions do not qualify). To collect a badge online, make sure you log into your Relish account when making an online order (we cannot award badges to Guest users).
12. When you have completed your eighth transaction you will receive communication from us, with an invitation to make the choice:
13. You have six (6) months from the date you achieve the eighth badge to decide whether to ‘Donate’ or ‘Take’. If you do not decide within this time, we will automatically donate the burger on your behalf.
14. You can monitor your ‘8 and Donate’ journey at any time through the Grill’d App, or we will keep you updated via email every time you qualify for a reward. Rewards emails will be sent to you even if you do not subscribe to our emails.
15. We don’t want you to miss out on earning your badges, so always remember to scan your Membership barcode during your purchase, as we are unable to attribute a transaction to an account retrospectively. No Scan, no Badge.
General (the “dry” stuff)
17. It is the responsibility of the Relish Member to advise Grill’d of any change of account details including name, email, mobile number etc as soon as practicable after the change. Updates can be made on the Grill’d App or by contacting Grill’d directly via [email protected], further verification requirements may be required. Grill’d is not responsible for any late delivery or loss of benefits or rewards to Relish Members relating to any failure by you to notify us of any change in your details.
18. Relish Members are responsible for all activity in the account including any activity by a third party. Individuals cannot share or have multiple individuals use or redeem the same Relish Member Account. Only one account can be linked in the Grill’d App.
19. Grill’d is not responsible for any unauthorised use or access of a Relish Member’s account including through the Relish Members barcode and redemption of benefits and rewards by third parties, including the unauthorised use of a reward code sent to a Relish Member. It is each Relish Member’s responsibility to protect their account from misuse or access.
20. Grill’d reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity and status of actual or prospective Relish Members, registrations, verification of account details and any benefits or rewards issued and redeemed, including a Relish Member’s identity, age, email and mobile phone number.
21. In the instance of a dispute of identity (including name, age, email or mobile phone number) of an actual or prospective Relish Member, Grill’d reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to reject or determine the identity of the member.
22. Relish Members’ accounts will expire if no transactions are made on the Account for a consecutive period of 24 months, after which any benefits and rewards earned or supplied will be forfeited, with no remuneration.
23. Relish Members must not provide false or misleading information to Grill’d and must not alter, reproduce, disclose or interfere with the details of other Relish Members including prospective members.
24. Use of the Grill’d App may be dependent on certain hardware and software to operate, use or access any part of your account including benefits and rewards. Grill’d is not responsible for a Relish Member’s inability to access the Grill’d App due to incompatible hardware or software.
25. Grill’d reserves the right, in its absolute discretion and without prior notice, to remove benefits or offers, terminate or disqualify any Relish Member Grill’d has reason to believe has contravened these terms or has tampered or compromised any part of the Program that could jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Program. Failure by Grill’d to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Grill’d's legal rights to recover any loss, damages or other compensation from such offender are reserved.
26. Membership to the Program is free however all expenses for internet access to use the Grill’d App, access the Program website or access benefits and rewards offered are the responsibility of the Relish Member.
27. Grill’d may terminate the Program at any time, with or without notice, which may result in loss of benefits and rewards and the cancellation of all benefits and rewards associated with the Program. Benefits and rewards are not your property and may be revoked, cancelled, limited, or modified at any time, even though such action may affect your right to use previously received benefits and rewards. Interpretation of these terms shall be at the absolute discretion of Grill’d, whose decision will be final. Grill’d is not liable for benefits and rewards that are lost due to fraudulent, unauthorised, or other unacceptable use. Should the Program be suspended or cancelled at any time, a notification will be placed on the Grill’d website, at a minimum.
28. Grill’d's decision in relation to all matters arising under this Program is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered.
29. Any tax liability connected with receipt, use or redemption of any benefit or reward under the Program is the responsibility of the Relish Member.
30. Events beyond Grill’d's control, such as computer equipment or electronic data transmission failure, strikes, acts of God, civil disturbances, terrorism or war, which may materially affect our ability to perform, may cause us to suspend or terminate the Program. Grill’d is not responsible for such instances including without limitation any injury or damage to you or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in the Program.
31. These Terms are to be read in conjunction with, and subject to, any additional Terms governing any benefit, promotion, discount or offer operated by Grill’d. In the case of any inconsistencies, these will prevail.
32. To the extent permitted by law, Grill’d will not be liable for any damages, loss or claim that you may suffer or incur (including but not limited to consequential loss) because of your use of the Program. The Program including all benefits and rewards is provided as supplied without any warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Grill’d disclaims all warranties of merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for a purpose or that the Program will be error-free or free from harmful code.
33. By reason of occasional technological difficulties, and to the extent permitted by Australian Law, Grill’d will not be liable for any compensatory or exemplary damages arising out of or in any way connected with use of the Program including the Grill’d App or inability to use the Program even if we have been advised of the possibility of damages. You release Grill’d, its officers, contractors, employees and agents against all loss, claims, costs, demands, damages and liabilities related to use or inability to use the Program.
34. St Vincent de Paul will dedicate the Donation collected at Grill’d Restaurants in each state or territory to the nominated Vinnies Program in each state or territory.
35. The laws of Victoria, Australia apply to the Program and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with Terms, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.